Shipping and Return Policies
Free Shipping Guidelines
We offer free shipping on most orders over $25 going to the continental 48 States (Excludes Hawaii and Alaska).
There are certain oversize items that do NOT qualify for free shipping, however, we do our absolute best to keep the price of the item as well as the price of shipping as low as possible.
Most of our parts are shipped from our state of the art warehouse outside of Austin, Texas. Please keep in mind that most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours. If you need same day shipping, please call or e-mail us so we can better assist you.
We offer several different options when it comes to shipping methods to give you the flexibility of choosing which method works best for you, your budget, and your time constraints. We understand that some people would rather save on shipping and wait a few extra days to get the item.
Our Super-Saver shipping is a 5-7 business day shipping option. If you are not in a hurry and can wait 5-7 business days, this method will save you some money and will still get you to you in a reasonable amount of time.
Your item will be shipped within 24-48 hours via FedEx Ground if this shipping method is chosen. Most orders will arrive at your doorstep within 2-5 business days.
Please call us if you are looking to get your item express shipped to you: 512-981-6434
Powersport Parts reserves the right to change your shipping method to something comparable if it logistically makes sense and most of the time will benefit you more than anything. We also reserve the right to choose which carrier your item ships from (i.e An order that chose FedEx Ground may end up shipping UPS Ground or similar)
1. Powersport Parts will replace any product that is defective or was shipped in error at no cost to the customer. If you install the item or damage it in any way, you are accepting the damages and a return cannot be processed. Please see below for return details/instructions.
2. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Before sending any item(s), you must e-mail email@example.com to get prior authorization before returning any item, regardless of reason, to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Powersport Parts cannot accept returned merchandise without an RMA. The RMA number should be written on the shipping label or visible on the shipping box.
3. To return an item you must contact us within 30 days from the date your package arrives. Powersport Parts is not responsible for any damage or loss of returned packages and we suggest that you insure the returned package(s) through the carrier. We cannot process refunds on damaged items; damaged items will be returned to the customer via ground shipping.
4. Returns and exchanges must be in new condition and include original product packaging. Do not use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. For each item returned for refund instead of exchange, a restocking fee of up to 15% may be assessed. There is no restocking fee for an even exchange.
5. The Manufacturer's packaging must be clear of writings or markings.
6. Exchanges. There are two exchange methods available at Powersport Parts: 1) Standard exchange or 2) Cross-ship. For the fastest service, Powersport Parts can cross-ship orders that were purchased with a credit card. Powersport Parts will temporarily charge your credit cart for the cost of the replacement item(s). When Powersport Parts receives the item(s) being cross-shipped, the additional charges will be refunded.
7. Refunds. Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
8. Return Shipping Methods. Return all items via ground shipping. Please note that third-party shippers, such as UPS Store, FedEx Kinko's, Mailbox Ect., and similar companies, may add charges to normal ground shipping costs. Powersport Parts does not reimburse these charges. Do not return any items COD; our returns department cannot accept COD returns.\
9. Parts that have been installed (or damaged while attempting to install) and/or used in any manner will not be accepted for return.
10. Electrical, ignition, and discontinued items are not returnable. Videos and DVD's must be unopened and in original packaging.
11. Special order items can be exchanged (including OEM), but if returned for a refund a restocking fee of 15% will apply.
12. All closeout and clearance merchandise sales are final and cannot be refunded. Exchanges or manufacturers defect are acceptable.
13. If you return any item from a combo/package deal for a refund, the items being kept from the combo/package deal will revert to regular pricing and customer will receive refund of the remainder after pricing has been recalculated to reflect original pricing. Powersport Parts will accept exchanges that contain items that are discontinued or no longer available.
14. Return shipping costs and other incidental feeds are the sole responsibility of the customer unless the item was defective or shipped in error.
15. If your order originally qualified for and was shipped free, our actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
16. Return RMA items to the following address:
ATTN: RMA# (RMA number provided by customer service)
1700 Bryant Dr #206
Round Rock, Texas 78664