- Return to Previous Page
Zero Gravity SR Series Windscreen 20-221-02
- All Zero Gravity windscreens offer superior optical quality, strength plus flexibility, exceptional fit and finish, plus race-proven performance
- SR SERIES
- Zero Gravity's stock replacement line of sportbike windscreens
- Shaped like the original OEM screens that come stock from the factory
- Pre-drilled and designed to fit OEM fairing with precision using your stock mounting fasteners
- DOUBLE BUBBLEa??
- Developed by Zero Gravity R&D in 1995 for Team ZG's race bikes, the Double Bubble is now seen on race tracks around the world
- Formed with a wedge-shaped bubble in the center of the windscreen, the Double Bubble was originally designed to provide superior aerodynamics for a rider tucked in behind the windscreen
- Adds a sleek, aerodynamic look to the exciting designs of today's new sportbikes
- SPORT TOURING
- Designed to reduce the windblast on the sport touring rider and provide more comfort while in the upright riding position
- Raise the point at which the wind hits the rider by several inches to significantly reduce the windblast
- Buffeting and other aerodynamic considerations will vary according to the riders' physical dimensions
- Made to the highest Zero Gravity standards, each Sport Touring screen is designed to enhance the look of the bike as well as provide better rider comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
Temporarily Not Available
Item Requires Shipping
Free Lower 48 Shipping over $75!
Total Reviews (0)