- Return to Previous Page
Moose Racing Aluminum Rear Sprocket M601-14-46
The 7075 T651 aluminum we use for these sprockets receives an extra tempering which reduces distortion and provides optimal thickness vs. typically thinner 7075 T6 sprockets
100% machined, no stamping or grinding
Optimal tooth thickness results in maximum tooth and chain contact
We leave the "cleaning" grooves out of our sprockets, because more aluminum contacting your chain means longer chain and sprocket life
Moose Racing rear sprockets come anodized in black; select Moose Racing rear sprockets are available in blue, orange, and red
See price list on page ???
Made in the U.S.A.
CHROMOLY STEEL FRONT SPROCKETS
- BE SURE TO CHECK FOR CLEARANCE WHEN ORDERING SIZES LARGER THAN STOCK
- Machined from impact and wear resistant chromoly steel
- Inner splines are broached to provide maximum spline-to-countershaft contact - this helps distribute driveline forces over the largest possible area
- See price list on page ???
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Heat-treated, then finished with a nickel coating for corrosion resistance and lubricity
Temporarily Not Available
Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)