Moose Racing Expedition Aluminum Side Case Mounts 3501-0907
- Strong, precision-shaped 3/4" (18mm) diameter steel tube
- Main hoops support each side case when mounted
- Matte finish, black powdercoating protects the finish of each mount
- Unit construction of motorcycle-specific mounting arms and brackets assures a proper fit with a good balance of strength and weight
- Each application is designed to be strong and durable, but also engineered to avoid damage to the motorcycle in the case of a tip over
- Machined caps, tabs and spacers not only aid the mount's dimensional precision, but eliminate press stamping of the tube end, which could compromise strength
- Some mounts also feature machined aluminum clamps or signal relocaters if required
- Some applications offer a choice of symmetrical or asymmetrical mount locations for staggered side case's sizes; see application chart for models called out
- All hardware is zinc-plated with flange-style heads; nuts are also flange style with nylon or metal locking threads
- Include mounting components for attaching the panniers to the mounts - no extra kit to purchase
- Base mounting is bolt on, but quick release mounting system is available separately, PART #3501-0995
- Detailed, easy to follow instructions available to download at www.mooseracing.com (select by clicking on part number)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Write the First Review!