Tour Master Flex Pants
Tour Master has always brought good quality products to the table. The new Flex Pants are no exception. With a 600 Denier Carbolex® shell that easily converts to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa. The Flex Pants are good for summer, winter, spring, and fall weather. They have an extra liner and easily hook up to the Flex Jacket for those cold winter rides. The liner is easily removable for those hot summer rides, and they are all around vented for any temperatures in betweenFeatures:
- Phoslite® reflective piping helps to increase night time visibility
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing
- Double stitched construction throughout
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
- Removable CE approved knee and hip armor
- Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment system
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam, and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit
- Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Thermo® liner
- Waterproof/windproof liner
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit
- Features an 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket
Write the First Review!