All of our machined weights are adjustable to about 2-3 grams heavier on the tip with adjustment kit (440-90901) and come heat treated and Black Oxide coated to prevent wear and corrosion. We offer 3 different profiles of weights that all maintain the same curve profile as the Polaris 10 series style weights.
- 1. Hammerhead (heavy tip) weights provide the most aggressive shift. They work great on big torque twin cylinder engines.
- 2. Tapered Tip weights are the same profile as the Hammerhead weights but they feature a medium tip for a slightly less aggressive up-shift and better back-shift.
- 3. Taper Tip 2 weights, which have a similar profile as the Tapered Tip weights but feature the lightest tip available for the least aggressive up-shift and the best back-shift.
- Bushings and Set Screws sold separately.
- Fit Polaris p-85, Arctic Cat, and Comet clutches.